*Currently Closed, thank you!*
A limited number of “Charon in Japan” face-up slots is open!
*Please note currently the waiting time is around 8~10 weeks *
Hello Dolly friends, I’ve decided to open face-up slots to fund my language study in Japan! I’ll be taking on a limited amount of face-up commissions between now and the end 2021.
Over the last 10 years I’ve been working hard in different creative fields and I ended up choosing this career direction because I feel genuinely happy creating dolls. For the longest time it’s been my dream to do a short term Japanese language studies in Japan, but I’ve never set aside funding specifically for this because I’ve been so focused on paying back my student loan from my art school.
Now that the world is beginning to open again, I’ve started to plan how I can make my study in Japan a dream come true. In general I really enjoy creating full custom head-to-toe because I love creating themes from scratch and coming up with different fashion styling. However, I am also aware that some of you would love just the face up so that you can style the doll in your own way. So I decided to open a limited number of face-up slots and use the proceeds to go towards flights, accommodation and language school fees. If all work out with my Youtube channel, I will also document a vlog of my experience in Japan.
Thank you everyone for your support in my work, both collectors and non collectors, who have been so kind and supportive! Below is the information.
- Face up Slot Only: $300 Please ship your mio kit to my UK address.
- Face up Slot + Mio kit: $350 I will have to order them first and get it shipped to the U.K
- Face up Slot + black skin + mocha mio kit: $400 due to the longer process.
Shipping will be calculated at the cart and it includes tracking, signature and insurance
Face up slots include:
Carving, make up, eyelashes, eyelids, signature at the back plate and fashion styling tips/ advice if requested.
- I’m open to most themes, just message me if you have any questions
- I will only work on new blank face because sadly I don't enjoy sanding off old face up 😅
- I could create a similar but not exact style from my previous works.
- When posting on social media, I would really appreciate it if you could please mention me only on the face up (and that it’s not a full custom).
- Each face plate will be signed but not numbered.
- No request to copy other artists' styles, thank you!
- Once paid, I will email you a form to fill in for styling, mio kit, freckles option, etc
Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions! Xoxo, Charon